VagiVital Active Gel
Save with bundles
VagiVital is a transparent vaginal gel that fights against issues such as dryness, itching, irritation and discomfort during sexual intercourse. It’s also easy to use. A smart applicator gives the right dose every time and can be cleaned with just hot water due to our unique non-greasy formula.
Active gel for vaginal dryness
- Tube of 36ml gel (gives about 30 doses)
- Hormone-free moisturising vaginal gel
- Alleviates symptoms such as itching and irritation
- Relieves discomfort and pain during sexual intercourse and urination
- Applicator included
VagiVital is a totally hormone free vaginal gel that relieves and cures symptoms of vaginal atrophy such as dryness, irritation or itching, discomfort during intercourse, or when urinating.
This transparent gel releases water over time to restore pH balance and to encourage cell growth in the vaginal wall. Among other benefits, positive results are thanks to the physical properties of the gel, since you need the right texture to achieve long-lasting success.
The effective results are clinically proven and have been documented in a study conducted by female scientists at Karolinska University Hospital in Stockholm, Akademiska University Hospital in Uppsala, and the University Hospital in Umeå, Sweden.
One (1) ml dose of VagiVital should be applied daily for 30 days, after which only when needed.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Open the tube.
3. Push/screw the supplied vaginal applicator onto the tube until it reaches the bottom and sticks in place.
4. Press the tube until the applicator is completely filled with gel (1 ml). Maintain light pressure on the tube with your thumb to avoid the applicator piston from going backwards.
5. Remove the applicator from the tube and replace the lid.
6. Wet the applicator's outside for an easier insertion. Insert the front end of the applicator into the vagina (4 – 5 cm) and slowly push the plunger until it reaches the bottom and its original position. Remove the applicator.
7. Wash your hands again and clean your applicator by pulling the plunger out of the applicator and wash both parts separately. Use hot water until all the gel is gone. Let the parts dry completely before putting the applicator back together.
Water, hypromellose, benzoic acid, lactic acid and sodium hydroxide. PH 3.8. This gel is totally hormone-free.
VagiVital has been named a therapeutic vaginal gel since it has been proven to do much more than simply moisturize. VagiVital has undergone a multi-centre clinical study on 90 patients, documenting safe and positive results. Led by a group of female scientists, professors and practicing gynecologists at Karolinska University Hospital, Uppsala University Hospital and Umeå University Hospital in Sweden, a total of 79% of patients experienced complete relief or a significant improvement in their most persistent symptoms.
The following results have been proven:
- Complete relief or significant improvement of most common symptoms (itching, irritation, stinging, discomfort during sexual intercourse or urination)
- Reduced sense of urgency to urinate
- Improvement of vaginal pH and increase of superficial cells in the vaginal tissue.
The positive effects of VagiVital are on par with those reported for most estrogen preparations, with one important difference: VagiVital is completely hormone-free.
The study was designed according to FDA guidelines.
Does not contain any hormones. Despite this VagiVital shows same level of symptom relief as hormone treatments.
VagiVital has been rigorously tested by a team of female scientists at University hospitals in Sweden. To clinically prove our products is our DNA.
1. Wash your hands
Wash hands with soap and water.
2. fill applicator
Fill the applicator with t gel (1 ml)
4. Insert applicator
Insert the applicator into the vagina (4 – 5 cm) and slowly push the plunger.
5. Clean the applicator
Wash your hands again and clean your applicator
6. let dry
Let the parts dry completely before putting the applicator back together.