Be sweet to your sweet spot
Up to 60% of all women will suffer from symptoms of vaginal atrophy at some point during life. Often associated with menopause. So You are not alone! But What does atrophy really mean?
In short, vaginal atrophy means thin and fragile mucous membranes of the vagina causing discomfort during one’s everyday life. However, the problems are more than just stinging and itching. It also often means pain during sexual intercourse and pain during urination. The inconvenience can also occur during activities such as biking or horseback riding.
However, all these symptoms can be cured or significantly alleviated with VagiVital – a hormone free active gel developed by Peptonic Medical from Sweden. VagiVital has been clinically documented and proven effective in collaboration with female researchers (professors and practicing clinicians in the field of gynaecology at Swedish university hospitals). We believe life and our bodies should be burdened with as little trouble as possible, and this is especially true for the genital area.
One treatment course with VagiVital is 30 days. After the first 30 days the continuous treatment is on a need basis. VagiVital is easily inserted into the vagina with the help of a smart applicator that dispenses the preset dose with ease. The crystal clear gel is fresh and without fats. Therefore, it has a non-sticky appearance and feel, and it is easy to clean with hot water. Sounds pretty simple, doesn’t it?
Click here to order VagiVital, and get ready to live life to the fullest.
re you still in doubt whether VagiVital can help you? In a large clinical study by female scientists at Karolinska University Hospital, Uppsala University Hospital, and Umeå University Hospital in Sweden, 79% of patients became completely symptom free or experienced a significant improvement.
How do you use VagiVital
One (1) ml dose of VagiVital should be applied daily for 30 days, thereafter on a need basis.
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Open the tube.
- Push/Screw the supplied vaginal applicator onto the tube until it sticks and reaches the bottom.
- Press the tube until the applicator is completely filled with gel (1 ml). Hold a light pressure on the tube with your thumb to avoid applicator piston going back.
- Remove the applicator from the tube and replace the lid.
- Moisten the applicator's outside with clean water for easier insertion. Insert the front end of the applicator into the vagina (4 – 5 cm) and slowly push the plunger until it reaches the bottom and its original position. Remove the applicator.
- Wash your hands again and clean your applicator directly. Pull the plunger out of the applicator and wash both parts separately. Use hot water until all gel disappears. Let the parts dry completely before putting the applicator back together.